If you are dealing with an emergency situation, please call 911 immediately. 

To report a non-emergency incident, please call 250-545-7171.

If you have a concern that is related to a municipal Bylaw for the City of Vernon, you can submit a complaint online that will go to City of Vernon Bylaw Compliance, not to the RCMP.