Council Discretionary Grants are available to organizations that contribute to the general interest and quality of life for residents. Application Form.Applications are accepted during two intake periods every year for general, project based or capital expenditure funding.
- be a non-profit organization or registered society.
- provide a service which is not provided by any other group or organization.
- not be in receipt of a grant in the current fiscal year.
- make application every year.
Application Intake Periods & Deadlines
- April 1 to 30 at 4:00 pm (deadline: April 30 at 4:00 pm)
- October 1- 31 at 4:00 pm (deadline: October 31 at 4:00 pm)
Required Application Materials
- A signed, completed Application Form.
- The most recent set of financial statements.
- The minutes of the most recent annual general meeting.
- A list of the members of the executive (including positions held, address and contact numbers) Confirmation of registered society status.
- A profile and history of the organization and its accomplishments.