Council Discretionary Grants are available to organizations that contribute to the general interest and quality of life for residents. Application Form. Applications are accepted during two intake periods every year for general, project based or capital expenditure funding.
- be community based.
- provide a service which is not provided by any other group or organization.
- not be in receipt of a City of Vernon grant or regional funding in the current fiscal year
- only submit one application per calendar year.
- be a non-profit organization or registered society
- be community based
- provide a service which is not provided by any other group or organization
- only submit one application per calendar year
Application Intake Periods & Deadlines
- April 1 to 30 at 4:00 pm (deadline: April 30 at 4:00 pm)
- October 1- 31 at 4:00 pm (deadline: October 31 at 4:00 pm)
Required Application Materials
- A signed, completed Application Form.
- The most recent set of financial statements.
- The minutes of the most recent annual general meeting.
- A list of the members of the executive (including positions held, address and contact numbers) Confirmation of registered society status.
- A profile and history of the organization and its accomplishments.