Council Discretionary Grants are available to organizations that contribute to the general interest and quality of life for residents.
- be community based.
- provide a service which is not provided by any other group or organization.
- not be in receipt of a City of Vernon grant or regional funding in the current fiscal year
- only submit one application per calendar year.
- be a non-profit organization or registered society
- be community based
- provide a service which is not provided by any other group or organization
- only submit one application per calendar year
Application Intake Periods & Deadlines
- April 1 to 30 at 4:00 pm (deadline: April 30 at 4:00 pm)
- October 1 to 31 at 4:00 pm (deadline: October 31 at 4:00 pm)
Required Application Materials
- A signed, completed Application Form.
- The most recent set of financial statements.
- The minutes of the most recent annual general meeting.
- A list of the members of the executive (including positions held, address and contact numbers) Confirmation of registered society status.
- A profile and history of the organization and its accomplishments.