My City

MyCity is a secure, convenient and easy to use online service that provides instant access to your City of Vernon utility, property tax and business license accounts.

Ready to get started? Register for a MyCity account or Login today:

Register for MyCity

MyCity Login

MyCity provides property owners with 24/7 access to their City of Vernon information for utility, property taxes, and business licensing accounts. Some things you can find on MyCity include:

  • Account balances and due dates
  • Property assessments
  • Invoices
  • Transaction history
  • Quarterly water usage

Additionally, once you have registered for MyCity, you can:

  • Sign up for utility, property tax and business licence email billing (eBilling)
  • Update your mailing address
  • Access automatic withdraw forms
  • Print copies of your current or historical invoices and other account information

MyCity Frequently Asked Questions