Development Variance Permits - Public Input

Public input for development variance applications will be received in written form only until the COVID-19 pandemic response physical distancing requirements are lifted by the Provincial Health Officer.

Development Variance Permits are authorized by City Council to allow variances to certain requirements of the City’s Zoning Bylaw, Sign Bylaw, or Subdivision and Development Servicing Bylaw.

If you feel that you will be impacted by any proposed variances, you have the opportunity to voice your concerns.

If you have questions or need clarification BEFORE sending in your comments, please contact the File Manager named to the project.