The Weight Room or Fitness Gym is equipped with everything you need to get a complete workout. For cardio we have treadmills, advanced motion trainer (AMT), elliptical stride trainer, recumbent and upright bikes. There are a variety of dumbbells and free weights, squat rack, bench press, functional trainers and cable weight machines for your upper and lower body workouts. Additional equipment includes BOSU® balls, balance boards, skipping ropes and fitness balls.
- Masks must be worn at all times including while exercising.
- The Fitness Gym is limited to a maximum of four (4) persons. No changeroom access for gym users. All gym users are required to come dressed appropriately and change their shoes in the front lobby. A small bag may be stored in the Fitness Gym.
- Users must pre-register for a time slot and can stay for a maximum of 1 hour.
- Fitness gym users who wish to use the pool will need to register for a time slot for both the fitness gym and pool respectively.
- Anyone 13 to 15 years old must contact the recreation centre to book a time.
- Fragrance free facility
We are following the provincial guidelines for Fitness and Gyms, to View the guidelines CLICK HERE.
Admission Rates Effective January 2021
Admission rates include access to the AQUATIC CENTRE and FITNESS GYM
Drop in or multiple visit passes have a two year expiry date from the year they are purchased. Unused passes are not transferable or refundable. Please only purchase passes you will be able to use within two years.