The City of Vernon offers you a way to access your utility bills online, through our eBilling service.
What is eBilling?
eBilling is a new, all-in-one online service that provides our customers with the ability to receive quarterly utility bills (Water, Sewer, Garbage, and Recycling) electronically. It’s easy and all information is protected by private access codes.
Why should I sign up?
- To obtain your utility bill fast
- It’s environmentally friendly
- It’s available anywhere, at any time through the City’s Online Services
- Cost savings: The City sends out approximately 14,000 utility bills per quarter; each invoice costs the City of Vernon approximately $0.88, including postage - that is a cost of $3.53 per year, per account
When can I sign up for the Utility eBilling?
- On August 1, 2014 customers can sign up to receive the upcoming 3rd Quarter (July, August, and September) utility bill, available in October, 2014
How can I sign up?
- Customers can sign up for Utility eBilling through “MyCity” Online Services account
- To get started, you will need your utility account number and access code which can be found on your current paper utility bill