What is eHOG?
eHOG is an electronic version of your Home Owner Grant application. By completing the eHOG application on the City’s website, you can:
- Claim your eHOG without leaving home
- Avoid the line-ups at City Hall
- The online Home Owner Grant application is easier to read, due to LARGER print.
- To find out if you are eligible to claim the Home Owner Grant, please see the “EXPLANATORY NOTES – HOME OWNER GRANT” section on the reverse side of your tax notice.
- Visit the BC Government Home Owners Grant webpage
You may pay the balance due by:
- Mail In or In Person
- City Hall Drop Off Box
- Your Financial Institution’s Telephone or Internet Banking Service