Heritage Alteration Permits - Public Input

As per Section 617 of the Local Government Act, a Heritage Alteration Permit (HAP) is required in order to construct works to the exterior of heritage sites included in the Heritage Register and governed by a Heritage Designation Bylaw, Heritage Revitalization Agreement Bylaw, or a covenant and require a HAP.

If you feel you will be impacted by any proposed heritage alteration permit application, you have the opportunity to voice your concerns.