North Okanagan Map is built with HTML5 technology and does not require a plug-in.
North Okanagan Map is a collaborative project between the City of Vernon and the Regional District of North Okanagan to provide a web-base mapping tool that covers the entire North Okanagan. This site will give site visitors the ability to view information such as:
- Street layout
- Property lines
- Property legal text and dimension text
- Official Community Plans (OCP)
- Public places (Parks, Government offices)
- Waste and Recycling calendar areas
- Fire Hydrant locations
- Public interest layers
- Aerial Photography
North Okanagan Map also allows you to query by street name and property address to easily locate properties or businesses in the City of Vernon and Regional District North Okanagan. When you've found the place you're looking for, you can print a custom map or view a basic report. We recommend that first-time users review the information on our Help & Tutorial System
System requirements for North Okanagan map
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher.
- Can be used with desktop browsers, tablets and mobile devices.
- High speed Internet connection.
- Internet Explorer security settings may prevent this site from functioning properly. Please add this site to your list of trusted sites under Internet Options if you experience problems.
- Firewall and Ad blocking software (pop-ups) may prevent this site from functioning properly. Please refer to your software documentation.