Report a Problem

Your contact information is required so we can confirm the location/nature of the problem.

Name: required

Address: required

Phone: required

E-mail address: required


Type of Problem (please select one)

Bylaw Enforcement

Click here to find out more about how to report a Bylaw Enforcement related problem.

Parks and Recreation




Traffic Signs
Intersection Visibility
Debris on Road
Storm Drains
Snow Removal
Traffic Lights
Power Lines


Comments, Description, or Address of Problem

Personal information contained on this form is collected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for the purposes of responding to your request


RDNO Greater Vernon Water Coldstream City of Vernon, BC City of Vernon, BC